Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Smorty:Get Paid To Blog

I always been looking for ways to make extra money online. One day i forced myself to joined on blogging until it made me realized that blogging is one of admirable things to do as a pastime as well as its way for me to make a little bit of money.

Smorty is one of excellent affiliate programme that i joined recently. This is online get paid for blogging service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Bloggers can get paid for blogging on advertisers product or services with backlinks to advertisers websites. By doing so, advertisers website has a huge traffic and increases their sales.

I am very thankful enough that my blogs are accepted and successfully make reviews in such products and services. I know some of people out there are hesitant to trust each websites. But with smorty, i found myself as fulfilled because i have seen that they are consistently proven to provide various opportunities for both advertisers and bloggers.

No comments: