Monday, January 7, 2008

Technorati Blog Rankings

I am little pissed today coz of the rating of my blogs in one of the affiliated programs that i have joined. Its not funny when i got zero rating..ggrrr! I only have 1 rank of alexa and the rest was zero so the overall rank is zero. I mean the technorati aren't favor for me no more now? (I see that). How can i supposed to get opps if i don't have rating? I mean i was working on it. I have tried to do my best to stay whole day in a computer just to share my links to everybody but how come still isn't work? (pathetic) I know this is different and something fishy going on here. I just wished i know the exact reason why. I have known other blogs which was newer than mine but they have perfect rank suits for newer ones. Mine was terrible!

Hayz! I just can't stop from complaining. I don't know what's going on here. I guess they don't want me to get opps anymore. I am hoping it would be change soon or i will be totally inflamed.

Update:

I already checked my technorati and found out that i got 629,416 this page. I know its not that much but i say it was okay for 26days old blog. My 8days old blog has 1,391,575. My 2months old blog was ranked 64,717 <pinay ranked 132,006, keep has 238,665 rank of technorati. (ranking of those 3 blogs are fine).

If you guys want to check your technorati blog rankings, visit here and type ur blog url in a search box.


3 comments:

Nova said...

girl, no worries about it ... 73, something lang nga ako eh... it will only frustrate you.. masira ang beauty mo.. ang wrinkles

Unknown said...

hay naku sis...ang ganda nga ng technorati rate mo...ako nga poor ako diyan pati alexa and google..ewan ko ba kung paano makakuha ng ganyang rank...bilib nga ako sa iba eh...

thanks for visiting korean food

chel said...

hmm imong heart.hehe
oi e add ako new gi na nko imo feel vibes sa nurseasst...ako na gichange....