Saturday, March 29, 2008

Say it Again!!



The video i provided above is the music video of Marie Digby singing her original composition "Say It Again". I just can't get this music off from my mind today that's why i posted it out here. The rhythm and its lyrics are here circulating my mind- it's always singing. Obviously, i like this song so much and wishing i could sing it like Marie Digby. (its not going to happen>>) I was watching here videos on youtube whole day. She had some kind of contest for anyone who likes to make a rendition of this song which is a good idea though. She is giving away a brand new guitar with her signed in it. I say, there are quite few of people attempt to be like her..lol men or women but unfortunately, i have no plan at all. I will buy her debut album pretty soon. I hope its not that much..hehhe!!

3 comments:

Nova said...

hmmm..she's good, i'm sure someday she'll be notice by some big producers and will ask her to go into showbiz industry...

doing my rounds here... TC

AJ said...

sad naman wala pala ako sa iyong list..or i jst overlook..?

regards anyway.. :(

janese said...

wow she is good:-)
how i wish i know how to play guitar;-)

http://janeser28.blogspot.com
http://janetoile28.blogspot.com